For all JCCP cases, the Los Angeles Superior Court requires you to file on an existing case using the UNDERLYING CASE NUMBER only. Please refer to #4 of the LASC Complex Civil FAQs.

On each document, you will include your Underlying Case Number first (Letter A), and your JCCP action number second (Letter B).

JCCP Case Caption