Sometimes filers may want to add additional documents to an envelope that is in a state of Processing or Pending. Most courts allow filers to can cancel the filing, add additional documents, and then resubmit. However, if the filing clerk has begun reviewing it, filers may not cancel the filing.

Learn how to cancel a filing here.

Los Angeles Civil Court Submissions

Unfortunately, in the Los Angeles Civil courts, neither the filer nor the EFSP may cancel, edit, or add documents to a pending envelope. Please refer to #39 and #40 of the Los Angeles Civil FAQS