If you find a party on your case has one or more Also Known As (AKAs) or Doing Business As (DBAs) in Los Angeles Civil Superior Courts, you can add them as a New Case Party.

Make sure the party you want the AKA or DBA to be associated with is listed, and then click the Add Party link.

For the new party, you will want to enter the following:
A) Select the Party Role
B) Select the Alias for party
C) Optional: Click Add Party to enter additional AKAs or DBAs